Monday, July 8, 2013

Mater Natura!

        Recently, I've really been enjoying being outside. I played with my brother in my rather large backyard this morning, and I noticed that we had whole bushes of flowers in bloom that I didn't know we had! Huge white and purple Hibiscuses swayed in the morning breeze. The temperature was perfect too.
        Last night I almost cried when I saw the mountains at dusk. They kind of looked like huge, glowing salmon. Pink reflected off the rocks, with the oversized sagebrush and bushes poking out.
        I don't know why I've been so emotionally involved with nature recently. Maybe because I don't have very many stresses lately, so I can relax and notice the lovely landscape.
        Maybe it's the salad I've been okay with eating for the first time in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment